Monday, March 5, 2007

Welcome to the 5 O'clock Blog

As my first 5 O'clock entry I thought it would be fitting to write about what I am going to write about most often. I think the name of this blog "5 O'clock Blog" denotes a couple of things. First, that I am going to post new entries towards the end of each work day based on issues I have dealt with from a professional leadership standpoint. Second, That it will be a forum for professionals and leaders (you) across all industries to huddle up on a particular subject toward the end of each work day. Consider this blog a daily look into my world and a way for me to tap into your thoughts, opinions and expertise for the benefit of our mutual professional development. I look forward to reading your comments on my comments about important topics and issues related to developing people, business, partnerships and working together towards success. I typically gravitate to issues relative to leadership and sales as well as product and personnel development.

All that being said, I will do my best to keep my entries thought provoking and short enough to act as food for thought on your drive home or to simply provide insight into how others are dealing with business related issues across multiple industries. I hope you will take a couple minutes to join me (hopefully in the near future...us) towards the end of each workday. I look forward to our time together.

No comments: